What we can offer you
You will be given meaningful business roles, on a rotational basis, to progress and develop your career. We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package with comprehensive training. The 12-18 month schemes let you explore how M&G is run, interact with people from all departments and levels and develop a wide range of skills and competencies in your chosen area. You will be expected to make a genuine contribution to the organisation’s success from the start. Throughout the programme graduates will be offered:
- Integration into our teams as a key resource, from day one
- Senior manager sponsorship
- A recent graduate ‘buddy’ to help you find your feet
- An initial six-week training course to introduce you to the industry
- Further training to help you develop a range of relevant skills
The encouraging and supportive environment at M&G ensures graduates are well equipped to reach their full potential through formal training and on-the-job learning. Towards the end of the programme we will work with you to find a permanent role that suits your strengths and ambitions.
You will have the chance to complete industry qualifications such as the IMC.
Who we are looking for
You will need strong academics with a minimum 300 UCAS points or equivalent (best three grades only), or 340 UCAS points for the investment scheme. You will have, or expect to have, a 2.1 degree or equivalent and relevant industry work experience or other evidence of an interest in investment management would be an advantage. The ideal candidate will also have:
- Sound judgement and ability to think creatively and analytically
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong team ethic with the ability to influence others effectively
- Drive and commitment to deliver projects, with a flexible approach
- A genuine interest in expanding industry knowledge and understanding
The application process
Throughout the assessment process we will be seeking a rounded picture of you as an individual. The application process will vary depending on the position for which you apply, but will contain most or all of the following steps:
- Application form
- Online ability testing
- Short video or telephone interview
- Face to face interview
- Assessment Centre
M&G is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from a diverse range of backgrounds.