Environmental or social characteristics of the Fund
The Fund aims to provide a total return (capital growth plus income) to investors based on exposure to optimal income streams in investment markets.
How the Fund meets its environmental and social characteristics
The Fund applies ESG Integration. ESG integration is the systematic inclusion of ESG factors in investment analysis and investment decisions.
The Fund invests in securities that meet the ESG Criteria.
The Fund includes ESG analysis in its investment decisions on at least:
- 90% of debt securities, money market instruments with an investment grade credit rating; sovereign debt issued by developed countries; and equities issued by large capitalisation companies in developed countries;
- 75% of debt securities and money market instruments with a high yield credit rating; sovereign debt issued by emerging market countries; equities issued by large capitalisation companies in emerging market countries; and equities issued by small and mid-capitalisation companies in any country.
The benchmark of the Fund is a composite index comprising:
- 1/3 Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Corporate Index EUR Hedged
- 1/3 Bloomberg Barclays Global High Yield Index EUR Hedged
- 1/3 Bloomberg Barclays Global Treasury Index EUR Hedged
It is a comparator against which the Fund’s performance can be measured.
The benchmark is not an ESG benchmark and is not consistent with the ESG Criteria.
Further information on the ESG methodology, including data sources, screening criteria and the relevant sustainability indicators of the Fund can be found in the ESG Criteria.
A description of ESG and responsible investment terms used is available in the Fund’s Prospectus.