How to complain if you’re not happy about a product or service
We aim to provide excellent products and service at all times. If you feel you have cause to complain about a product or service we have provided to you, please contact us:
By email: Please use our secure email service to make an enquiry
By letter: Please write to Customer Relations Unit, Prudential, Lancing, BN15 8GB
One of our customer service agents will deal with your complaint and will try to provide a quick and satisfactory conclusion for you. So that we can try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information when you contact us:
- Your full name and address (including your policy number(s))
- Full details of your complaint
- Any information you consider to be relevant to your complaint
We hope you will be happy with the handling and outcome of your complaint. We will always try to reach an agreeable solution with our customers, but appreciate there may be occasions when this is not possible. If you remain dissatisfied, you may be able to refer the matter to the following organisations:
- For a mis-selling complaint, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Telephone: 0800 023 4567
- The Pensions Ombudsman deals with complaints and disputes which concern the administration and/or management of occupational and personal pension schemes.
The Pensions Ombudsman,
10 South Colonnade,
Telephone: 0800 917 4487
You can also submit a complaint form online: www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk/our-service/make-a-complaint
These services are free and using them won't affect your legal rights.
- MoneyHelper deal with general requests for information or guidance concerning pension arrangements.
MoneyHelper Pensions Guidance
Money and Pensions Service
Telephone: 0800 011 3797
This service is free and impartial and using it won't affect your legal rights.