Prudential Guaranteed Pension Annuity

Your Guaranteed Pension Annuity provides a guaranteed income for the rest of your life.

By logging in or registering for our Online Service you'll be able to view important information about your annuity, view and download a copy of your P60, and update your personal details.

Register for our Online Service

Registering for our Online Service is easy and only takes five minutes. You'll need your policy number, postcode and date of birth. Your policy number will be on any letter we've sent you.

Once registered, you'll be able to use the service straight away, at a time that suits you. 

Register now

What would you like to do?

Register or log in to our Online Service to update your UK bank or building society details.

You won't be able to change any foreign bank details with our online service, so please contact us.

Register or log in to our Online Service to update your address details quickly and easily.

To change your name, we’ll need a signed letter from you with details of your previous name and your new name. We’ll also need one of the following original documents: a Marriage Certificate, Civil Partnership Certificate, Decree Absolute, Final Order or a Deed Poll.

Please send the letter, including your policy number, to Prudential, Lancing, BN15 8GB. We’ll return your document to you straight away.

We understand that you may be going through a difficult time and so we want to make dealing with us as simple as possible.

If someone has passed away, let us know by completing our online form or by calling us.

Our online form is quick and easy to complete and we will send you confirmation of its submission straight away.

Log in to our Online Service where you will find a copy of your end of year tax certificate (P60) in the Document area. It'll be available about one week after the end of the tax year.

If you still want to receive a paper copy of your P60, we’ll post it out by 31 May each year.

Your income isn’t reviewed annually, but it may change depending on the options you’ve previously chosen, like annual escalation or linking to the retail prices index.

If your income changes by more than £10.00, at any other time, we’ll also let you know.

Your annuity income may have changed due to a change in tax code or to the payment amount before any tax or deductions are taken (gross payment).

If you weren't expecting it to change and you have questions about your tax code, please contact HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

To query a tax code you’ll need to contact HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

HMRC will notify us of any tax code changes whenever they issue a new code to you.

You'll need your National Insurance number and your policy number. If HMRC ask for our tax district and reference number (or PAYE reference), you'll find them on your end of year tax certificate (P60).

No, you can’t change your Guaranteed Pension Annuity to an Income Choice Annuity.

Review and manage your plan online

You can log into our Online Service to check the value of your policy, change your personal information and preferences, view important documents and send us secure messages. You'll be able to see all the products you have with us and do what you need to quickly and easily.

Online Service

Need more help?

If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for here or in our Online Service, we’re here to help. Visit the contact us page to find the team that can help with your product query. We're available Monday to Friday, except public holidays.