Whether you’re planning to retire soon or still have some way to go, an adviser from M&G Wealth Advice can help. We can review your finances, help you understand the choices you have and advise on the options available for your personal circumstances.
M&G Wealth Advice is our new service bringing together the expertise of Prudential Financial Planning and The Advice Partnership from Prudential. It offers tech enabled, tailored advice to meet the needs of our clients.
To arrange an informal chat with an adviser, simply complete your details here and we’ll do the rest. Your first meeting with an adviser won’t cost you a penny. Continuing with a recommendation will incur a cost.
You can also call us on 0800 028 6191 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to set up a meeting, if you don’t already have financial adviser.
What can we help you with?
The types of questions we can help answer include:
- When can I start taking money from my pension?
- Would it be right for me to transfer some of the savings, personal pensions or final salary pensions I hold?
- How much tax will I pay on withdrawals?
- What options do I have for taking my pension money?
- How do I pass my pension on to my children?
- Can I take my pension money and continue working?
5 reasons to meet with us