- Trust allowing your client to place a lump sum into trust whilst retaining the right to receive regular payments.
- Option to potentially provide modest amounts of capital to beneficiaries during your client’s life as well as the remaining fund following your client’s death.
- The initial gift may be discounted offering the potential to immediately reduce your client’s Inheritance Tax liability.
- Access to a diverse choice of investment bonds from Prudential and Prudential International.
- Can be written as an absolute or discretionary trust, depending on your client’s needs.
- Single or joint settlor arrangements.
The value of any investment (and any income taken from it) can go down as well as up so your customer might get back less than they put in. Regular payments may erode the capital available to their beneficiaries.