- A range of fund options to suit different needs and attitudes to risk that are not widely available. Our With-Profits Fund and PruFund Funds can provide a balance to higher risk or illiquid assets which may be held in the Scheme, together with growth potential.
- As an alternative to holding large cash balances in a trustee’s bank account, the Trustee Investment Plan offers the potential for real growth which could help against the effects of inflation.
- Allows trustees of SIPPs and Occupational Schemes outside of Prudential to invest in our With-Profits Fund and PruFund range of funds.
- Guarantee options on our PruFund Protected Funds help provide added security, at an extra cost. The PruFund Protected Funds are currently unavailable to new investments.
- Regular, partial and full withdrawals. Regular withdrawal facility can provide income (subject to limits) without the need to sell or release funds from other assets held in the scheme which may be less accessible, such as property investments.
- Income flows could help cover payments and costs, such as drawdown payments, loan repayments, and any ongoing costs and charges within the scheme.
- A Fund Size Discount is applied to the Annual Management Charge depending on the size of the fund.
The value of an investment can go down as well as up. Your client could get back less than they paid in.