- Tax-efficient growth – your clients have no Income or Capital Gains Tax to pay on growth within the ISA.
- Access to our PruFund range of funds.
- A range of OEIC funds – designed to meet different investment objectives and attitudes to risk.
- Easy access to your money – with regular and one-off withdrawals to suit your client’s needs.
- Invest from as little as £50 each month or with a single lump sum of £500.
- Freedom to transfer – your clients can transfer their existing Cash ISA or Stocks and Shares ISA to the Prudential ISA.
- No fixed term – so your clients can invest for as long as they want whilst the ISA remains open.
Your client’s investment could go down as well as up, they may not get back what they paid in.