- Access to Prudential’s Multi-Asset Fund range including the PruFund range of funds.
- Guaranteed options on our PruFund Protected Funds help provide added security, at an extra cost. The PruFund Protected Funds are currently unavailable to new investments.
- Your clients can invest in up to 10 funds at any time and can switch money between the funds, with no switching charges.
- Tax-efficient withdrawals of up to 5% of the investment each policy year for up to 20 years.
- Discounts on the Annual Management Charge are available depending on the value of the investment.
- Return of Premium Death Benefit option, giving your client peace of mind that the return on death will always be at least the total amount invested (less any regular or partial withdrawals or any adviser charges), whatever the plan value at that time.
- The plan provides a small amount of life cover with a basic death benefit of 100.1% of the fund value.
The value of any investment and any income taken from it can go down as well as up so your customer might get back less than they put in.
Your client might need to pay tax depending on their circumstances and the options they choose. Tax rules can also change in the future.